Standard 10: Collaboration, Ethics, and Relationships (Nusbaum)

The pre-service teacher must be able to communicate and interact with parents or guardians, families, school colleagues, and the community to support students’ learning and well being.

EDUC 200 Teaching’s Ethical and Legal Influences Paper -This paper focuses on the influence a teacher has on their students and their abilities that are necessary to be able to communicate and interact with parents, families and other colleagues throughout the community.

Ethics Paper from EDUC 200 -This paper describes a code of ethics which is a written set of guidelines issued by an organization to its workers and management to help them conduct their actions. This paper focuses on what teachers must do in the classroom that demands discipline in a most ethical way.

MN Code and Philosophy Journals 12 & 13 EDUC 200 -This paper focuses on which philosophy of education is best explained in the Code of Ethics for Minnesota teachers and how I will apply this code into my own classroom.

Letter of Introduction to Parents from EDUC 455 -This is my letter of introduction to the parents of my students that I completed in Classroom Management.

Collaboration Log -This is my Collaboration Log from my student teaching experience.