Standard 9: Reflection and Professional Development (Nusbaum)

A pre-service teacher must be a reflective practitioner who continually evaluates the effects of choices and actions on others, including students, parents, and other professionals in the learning community, and who actively seeks out opportunities for professional growth.

Clinical Journals

Teaching the Christian Faith Clinical Journal -This is my journal that I kept for my clinical experience at Minnesota Valley Lutheran High School for EDUC 400.

Methods in Teaching 5-12 Social Studies Clinical Journal -This is my journal that I kept for my clinical experience at Nicollet Public School for EDUC 443.

Exceptional Learner Clinical Journal -This is my journal that I kept for my clinical experience at Mankato East High School for EDUC 370.

Student Teaching Journal -This is my journal that I kept during my Student Teaching experience at St. Clair Public School.

Lesson Plan with Reflection -This is an actual lesson plan that I taught during my clinical experience at Nicollet Public School for 7th Grade Geography.